Sunday 19 February 2017

My life in nine

I haven't done one of these in ages so I thought it was the easiest, quickest, most visual way to catch you up on what's been happening in my life recently.



TOP ROW LEFT-RIGHT

First off you have a picture from my 23rd birthday (deep breath). I cannot believe I am 23 so imagine 10 different sayings for saying 'holy crap where has time gone'. I also uploaded this photo and captioned it explaining how January/beginning of February for me was full of some of the highest points of my life and some of the lowest. Note how all of my instagrams are positive. We all show the best part of our lifes of social media, am I right?

Thats me and my boyfriend Stephen on the evening of my birthday. He treated me to a meal in the poshest restaurant where I live. Although I look like poo in that picture we only have about five photos together, so it was always going to be uploaded to my instagram.

This is a very old picture from when me and my mum went to New York. It was the Spring after my 21st birthday. I always look through these pictures when I'm feelin down and low, they instantly perk up my mood. I am such a city girl and can find inner peace even in the most hectic of environments. 

MIDDLE ROW LEFT-RIGHT

The iconic Carnaby Street. I was lucky enough to exhibit at a trade show there with work. It was a manic, crazy and hectic day. But I would take that over a day in the office every time. I mean, it was minus a million degrees and my phone crashed after taking this picture, but Soho is truly a beautiful place so it was all worth it.
Me and Stephen after I had just graduated. Such a magical day at the Barbican in London. Bloody freezing again mind you, and I had peep toe shoes on. But I didn't care. I loved every second of this day, and will treasure it always. Loved ones were truly missed, but knowing how proud of me they were kept me going.
Oxford street after set up for the trade show I have already mentioned. Did I say how much I love London yet?

BOTTOM ROW LEFT-RIGHT
Just my little rescue dog being and cute and stuff. Really, I honestly believe there should be a rule that for every ten posts on social media, at least one should be of a dog. Yes, I am that person who points to a dog and basically melts.
Me before I had graduated. Actually a full length photo of me that I don't want to burn, who knew that was even possible. Hashtag Fashion blogger or what.
And finally, Olympia at another trade show I visited in January with work. The scale of Olympia is truly mindboggling, you could walk round for hours and have only seen a miniscule of what is being exhibited there. Odd to think that King's sits there exams there, so lucky I didn't have to.
I really hope you enjoyed this informal blog post about my life. If you want to see my instagram in full and my hilarious attempt at micro blogging the link is just below this text.
Thanks for reading as always.
Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment