Thursday 14 April 2016

A couple of current beauty favorites

 

So as is very evident, I have been somewhat absent from this blog. I only have myself to blame so rather than list off 'excuses' I'm just gonna get right to it. I've decided to do a 'current favorites' as opposed to a monthly favorites, because I am just cool like that (jokes, it felt weird to do a 'March' favorites half way through April).




As many people know, I am a massive lover of eyeliner. You can read my post about it here. I just can't live without doing a winged eyeliner look, I just adore the way it looks on my eyes. But, my eyeliner was running out and I just could not find it in any store with the plastic hygiene wrap on it (don't judge), so I had to live without eyeliner for a while sob. But I finally found L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Eyeliner Ultra Precision Black (what a mouthful) again and have fell back into love with it. Its so black and you can create the most precise winged eyeliner ever. For me it is simply the best I have tried.


Next, again for my eyes, is a product that has definitely done the rounds blog wise, I am of course talking about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara. Firstly, I really hate the packaging, its so bulky which is one of the main reasons I stopped using Maybelline, to be honest with you. But this mascara is pretty amazing for the price, without using an eyelash curler it manages to curl, thicken, and lengthen the lashes with pretty much one coat. It really worth a buy if you are in the market for a new mascara.


And finally for beauty, I have been loving the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss. I am really not a lipgloss girl, I find they go sticky and my hair gets stuck to my lips so it turns into a hot mess. However, I have decided to give it a go and bought it in the shade protest queen. This lip gloss it beautiful, it sits nicely on the lips and gives such a moisturised look. I use this either on its own, on top of nude lipsticks or on top of coloured lipsticks and it always gives a beautiful finish. The brush it also amazing as it is at an angle to help the application go on smooth.

I hope you like these three beauty favorites, what products are you currently loving? I am always interested to try new things!


post signature

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

1 comments: